4 in stock
Patchouli Basic Castile Soap Bar, with real Aromatherapy Grade Pure Patchouli Essential Oil. Patchouli is described by some as a strong pleasant mossy, musty fragrance.
* One Quarter Moisturizing lotion
* Natural Glycerin
* Castile, traditional cleaning
* Part Certified Organic Ingredient(s)
* Part Certified Rainforest Alliance Ingredient(s)
* Part Certified Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil Ingredient(s)
* Vegan Ingredients
* Essential Oil(s)
* Green, Renewable Ingredients and Manufacturing
* Made in Pennsylvania, American Made
* No Petroleum based ingredients
Basic Castile Soap
Basic Castile Soap, 100% natural, Vegan, Soybean (natural Vitamin E), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palm Kernel, Babassu, Cocoa Butter, Organic Jojoba blend, available in unscented and scented. Made with Soybean Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO), Palm Kernel, Cocoa Butter, Babassu, and Organic Jojoba oils, this soap is simple yet a healthy clean feeling. Great for your entire body, hands face and hair. We hope you enjoy the selection of unscented and scented bars of our specially formulated Castile vegetable soap. Castile is a region in Spain and hundreds of years ago was know for its Castile Soap. Today, it is common to use the word Castile for any vegetable soap. Some people say Castile should only be used for a vegetable oil soap where the Olive Oil contain is more than 25%. Our Basic Castile is more than 25% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Of course, originally, Castile meant 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive. For 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive, see our Pure Castile. 200 years ago, everything was Organic.