Oddmall Outpost is currently recruiting artists, crafters, and purveyors of all things odd, unique, geeky, awesome, and wonderful to submit their wares for sale in the store and in the online shop. All sales are on a consignment basis (no up front fees; if your stuff doesn’t sell you don’t pay anything aside from whatever shipping costs might incur).
Here are some of the things we are looking for:
- Original Artwork.
- Art prints, books, posters, cards, and similar snazz.
- Handmade crafts, clothing, plushies, household items, costumes, etc…
- Games, toys, books, comics, collectibles, and that kind of stuff (the vintagier the better).
- Medical oddities.
- Bones, humane taxidermy, biological specimens, etc…
- Artisan soaps, candles, chocolates, candies, doodads, geegaws, whosits, mabobs, and whatsits.
- Basically anything cool or interesting.
Here are some of the things we are NOT looking for:
- Plagiarized works.
- Copyrighted material whose copyright is owned by someone other than the submitting artist (unless the submitter is an authorized representative of the copyright owner).
- Anything that promotes or encourage racism, homophobia, sexism, hatred, Trumpularity, or similar awfulnesses in a non-ironic manner.
- Illegal materials.
- Direct sales items.
- Random crap you found in your garage. Oddmall Outpost is a Serengetian watering hole of imagination and creativity, not a flea market.
Here’s how to get involved:
If you are interested in stocking your wares with Oddmall Outpost please attend to the following tasks.
- Email a few images of your work (or a link to a website where such images can be peeped) to Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an Oddmall representative has already approved your jazz for inclusion in the store you may omit this step. We will gaze upon the awesomeness of your creation and either approve you as a consignor or offer constructive feedback.
- Once you are approved you may print and complete the Oddmall Outpost Consignment Agreement.
- Fill out an Inventory Control Sheet (or multiple inventory sheets) listing your items, descriptions, and prices.
- Deliver your materials and paperwork to us, either by mail* or in person.**
*Once the store is open the address will be:
772 E. Turkeyfoot Lake Rd.
Akron, Ohio 44319
Currently, however, the address is:
1700 Steese Rd.
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
**You can bring it to the store whenever we are open or, if you are a vendor at any of our Ohio Oddmall shows, we can nab it from you there.